Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by this website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
The materials on St. Mary’s Catholic Church’s website are provided “as is”. St. Mary’s Catholic Church makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, St. Mary’s Catholic Church does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall St. Mary’s Catholic Church or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on St. Mary’s Catholic Church’s Internet site, even if St. Mary’s Catholic Church or a St. Mary’s Catholic Church authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
4. Revisions and errata
The materials appearing on St. Mary’s Catholic Church’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. St. Mary’s Catholic Church does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. St. Mary’s Catholic Church may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. St. Mary’s Catholic Church does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
St. Mary’s Catholic Church has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by St. Mary’s Catholic Church of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to ensuring that the confidentiality of personal information is protected.